Bacon Wrapped Asparagus
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1-2 bunch(es) Fresh Asparagus
- 1 stick(s) Butter
- 1/2 cup(s) Brown Sugar
- 1 tablespoon(s) Soy Sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Garlic Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) Black Pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 Divide asparagus into bundes of 3-4 spears Wrap each in a slice of bacon In a saucepan, melt a stick of butter, 1/2 c. brown sugar, 1Tbspn soy sauce, 1/2tsp garlic salt, and 1/4 tsp black pepper and bring to a boil. Pour mix over bundles and bake until bacon looks done.
- I would slap these bad boys on the grill!!!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by karebear1431 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note