I just got this recipe from a friend who brought it to a party this weekend. A perfect combination of sweet and salty...LOVED THEM!!
Bacon-Wrapped Almond-Stuffed Apricots
More From Southern Living
Bake: 25 Minutes
- 24 dried apricot halves
- 24 whole almonds, lightly toasted
- 8 bacon slices, cut into thirds
- 3/4 cup apricot preserves
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Fold each apricot half around 1 whole almond. Wrap 1 bacon piece around each stuffed apricot. Secure with wooden picks. Place on a wire rack in an aluminum foil-lined jelly-roll pan.
- 2. Bake at 375° for 20 to 25 minutes or until bacon is crisp, turning once.
- 3. Microwave preserves, soy sauce, and pepper in a small microwave-safe bowl at MEDIUM 1 minute or until preserves are melted. Serve dipping sauce with stuffed apricots.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers