Bacon with Black Pepper and Rosemary
Time: about 15 minutes. Black pepper and rosemary make bacon (already a perfect food) even better. This recipe is an adaptation of one in Tyler's Ultimate (Clarkson Potter, 2006; $35), and is one of the toppings chef Tyler Florence puts on his Ultimate Burgers.
This recipe goes with Ultimate Burgers
More From Sunset
- Calories: 46
- Calories from fat: 76%
- Protein: 2.4g
- Fat: 3.9g
- Saturated fat: 1.4g
- Carbohydrate: 0.1g
- Fiber: 0.1g
- Sodium: 127mg
- Cholesterol: 6.7mg
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced bacon
- 1 large sprig rosemary
- About 1/2 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1. Preheat oven to 400°. Scatter bacon slices on a baking sheet so that they lie curled on their sides. Strip leaves from rosemary sprig and scatter over bacon, along with lots of pepper.
- 2. Roast bacon until crisp, about 15 minutes. Drain on paper towels.
- Note: Nutritional analysis is per serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note