Bacon Waffle Mix
Photo: Hector Sanchez; Styling: Caroline M. Cunningham
More From Southern Living
Total: 35 Minutes
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 5 cooked and crumbled bacon slices
- Whisk together flour, sugar, baking powder, kosher salt, and bacon. Store mix in refrigerator in an airtight container up to 1 week.
- TO MAKE BACON WAFFLES: Place Bacon Waffle Mix in a medium bowl; stir in 1 1/4 cups milk, 1/4 cup melted butter, and 2 large eggs. Cook in a preheated oiled waffle iron until done.
- PACKAGE MIX IN: Party Treat Boxes ($13.95 for 12; donnahay.com.au)
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note