Warm Bacon Vinaigrette Swiss Chard
Photo: Johnny Autry; Styling: Cindy Barr
Choose Warm Bacon Vinaigrette Swiss Chard as a healthy side to complete your meal. Swiss chard is softened by a sprinkling of warmed vinaigrette.
Yield: Serves 4 (serving size: about 1/2 cup)
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 39
- Fat: 2.4g
- Saturated fat: 0.9g
- Sodium: 225mg
- 2 slices applewood-smoked bacon
- 2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 6 cups chopped Swiss chard
- Heat a medium nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add bacon to pan; cook until crisp. Remove bacon from pan; crumble. Remove pan from heat. Add vinegar and freshly ground black pepper to pan, stirring with a whisk. Pour vinegar mixture over Swiss chard; toss.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note