Bacon, Tomato, and Egg Gratin
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 151
- Calories from fat: 40%
- Fat: 6.7g
- Saturated fat: 2.1g
- Monounsaturated fat: 2.4g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1.2g
- Protein: 11.4g
- Carbohydrate: 11.2g
- Fiber: 1.4g
- Cholesterol: 164mg
- Iron: 2mg
- Sodium: 379mg
- Calcium: 71mg
- 2 pints grape tomatoes
- 1 (28-oz.) bag frozen O'Brien potatoes, thawed (we tested with Ore-Ida)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh chives
- 12 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons coarse-grained Country Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 (16-oz.) carton egg substitute
- 1/2 cup 1% low-fat milk
- 8 fully cooked bacon slices, chopped
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Place tomatoes on a lightly greased rimmed baking sheet. Roast at 400° for 20 minutes or until tomatoes collapse and begin to brown.
- Place potatoes in a lightly greased 13" x 9" baking dish. Sprinkle with roasted tomatoes and chives; toss gently.
- Combine 1 egg, mustard, salt, and pepper in a large bowl; whisk until blended. Add remaining 11 eggs, egg substitute, and milk; whisk until blended. Pour over potatoes in dish. Sprinkle with bacon and Parmesan.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 45 minutes or until set.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Breakfast/Brunch