- 2 pints grape tomatoes
- 1 (28-oz.) bag frozen O'Brien potatoes, thawed (we tested with Ore-Ida)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh chives
- 12 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons coarse-grained Country Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 (16-oz.) carton egg substitute
- 1/2 cup 1% low-fat milk
- 8 fully cooked bacon slices, chopped
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- calories 151
- caloriesfromfat 40 %
- fat 6.7 g
- satfat 2.1 g
- monofat 2.4 g
- polyfat 1.2 g
- protein 11.4 g
- carbohydrate 11.2 g
- fiber 1.4 g
- cholesterol 164 mg
- iron 2 mg
- sodium 379 mg
- calcium 71 mg
How to Make It
Place tomatoes on a lightly greased rimmed baking sheet. Roast at 400° for 20 minutes or until tomatoes collapse and begin to brown.
Place potatoes in a lightly greased 13" x 9" baking dish. Sprinkle with roasted tomatoes and chives; toss gently.
Combine 1 egg, mustard, salt, and pepper in a large bowl; whisk until blended. Add remaining 11 eggs, egg substitute, and milk; whisk until blended. Pour over potatoes in dish. Sprinkle with bacon and Parmesan.
Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 45 minutes or until set.