Bacon Sweet Potato Bites
Community Recipe from
- 4 sweet potatoes
- 4 sweet potatoes (makes 64 bite sized pieces)
- 1/2 Tablespoon salt
- 4 Tablespoons butter or ghee
- 32 thin slices of bacon, each slice cut in half
- Optional: a drizzle of maple syrup or a teaspoon of chili powder
- Preheat the oven to 175 C (350 F).
- Peel your sweet potatoes and cut them in half lengthwise.
- Now cut each half lengthwise again. Now you have 4 quarters (from one potato).
- Cut each quarter in half and then in half again. Each potato makes 16 bite sized pieces.
- Melt butter and salt together in a large pot.
- Add in chili powder, a drizzle of maple syrup or any other spices you like. We did just salt and butter for one batch and salt, butter and chili powder for the next batch.
- Add the potatoes to the pot and toss to coat the potatoes well.
- - See more at: http://swisspaleo.ch/bacon-sweet-potato-bites/#sthash.Be0aMU7z.dpuf
This recipe is a personal recipe added by EleanorCook and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Bacon Sweet Potato Bites Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers