- 1 8-ounce package(s) cream cheese (softened or cubed), softened
- 1/2 cup(s) real bacon bits
- 1 tablespoon(s) chopped green onion
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1 pound(s) whole fresh mushrooms, stems removed
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Stir in the bacon, onion and garlic powder. Spoon into mushroom caps. Broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 4-6 minutes or until heated through. Serve warm. Yield: about 2 dozen.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note