More From Southern Living
Stand: 15 Minutes
- 12 large eggs
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (3-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish (optional)
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Garnish: chopped chives
- Place eggs in a large saucepan; add water to depth of 3 inches. Bring to a boil; cover, remove from heat, and let stand 15 minutes.
- Drain immediately, and fill the saucepan with cold water and ice. Tap each egg firmly on the counter until cracks form all over the shell. Peel under cold running water.
- Slice eggs in half lengthwise, and carefully remove yolks. Mash yolks with mayonnaise. Add cream cheese, next 3 ingredients, and, if desired, horseradish to yolk mixture; stir well. Spoon yolk mixture into egg whites; sprinkle with bacon. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables