- 12 large eggs
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 (3-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Garnish: chopped chives, if desired
- Place eggs in a large saucepan; add water to depth of 3 inches. Bring to a boil; cover, remove from heat, and let stand 15 minutes.
- Drain immediately and fill the saucepan with cold water and ice. Tap each egg firmly on the counter until cracks form all over the shell. Peel under cold running water.
- Slice eggs in half lengthwise, and carefully remove yolks. Mash yolks with mayonnaise. Add bacon and next 5 ingredients; stir well. Spoon yolk mixture into egg whites. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers