The potato flakes make a full-bodied filling, perfect for piping. One basic recipe makes three variations to chill overnight.
Yield: 2 dozen
- 1 dozen cooked eggs
- 3/4 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup instant potato flakes
- Garnish: fresh dill sprigs
- 2/3 cup (8 slices) bacon, crumbled
- 3 tablespoons pickle relish
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh chives
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks. Process yolks, mayonnaise, and next 4 ingredients in a food processor until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides. Stir in crumbled bacon, pickle relish and chop chives into mixture.
- Spoon filling into egg whites. Cover and chill up to 8 hours. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Bacon-Stuffed Eggs Recipe at a Glance
More Recipes for Appetizers