Bacon Spinach Salad
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 5 cups torn spinach
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup red onion wedges
- 4 slices bacon, cooked & crumbled
- 2 hard cooked eggs
- 1/2 cup catalina dressing
- Toss all ingredients except dressing in large bowl.
- Add dressing: mix lightly
- Serve immediately,
- Can add cooked, sliced chicken.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by randamartin and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Bacon Spinach Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads