Bacon-Roasted Potatoes with Parmesan and Garlic VInaigrette
Community Recipe from
- For Potatoes:
- Toss 2 lbs. red skinned potatoes, quartered and 2 T. olive oil, salt and pepper.
- For Vinaigrette:
- 4 strips bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1 T. minced garlic
- 3 T. cider vinegar
- 1/4 c. shredded parmesan
- 1 t. black pepper
- 2 T. chopped fresh parsley
- Coat baking pan with cooking spray. Roast potatoes until golden brown, about 40 min. Transfer to mixing bowl .
- Cook bacon. Add garlic to drippings in skillet and saute for 1 min. Off heat; whisk in vinegar and bacon. Toss vinaigrette, parm, and 1 t. pepper with potatoes to coat. Sprinkle with parsley before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by batesballard22 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Bacon-Roasted Potatoes with Parmesan and Garlic VInaigrette Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables
More Recipes for Main Dishes