- PAM Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1/4 cup Ranch dressing
- 4 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- 1 cup (4 oz.) shredded Mexican four-cheese blend
- 4 bacon slices, cooked and crumbled
- 1 plum tomato, seeded and chopped
- Ranch dressing
How to Make It
Spray a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Place skillet over medium-high heat until hot.
Spread Ranch dressing evenly on 1 side of each tortilla. Place 1 tortilla, dressing side up, in hot skillet; top evenly with half each of cheese, bacon, and tomato. Lightly press a second tortilla, dressing side down, on top of mixture. Coat lightly with cooking spray, and cook 1 to 2 minutes on each side or until golden.
Repeat procedure with remaining tortillas, cheese, bacon, and tomato.
Cut each quesadilla into wedges. Serve with Ranch dressing and salsa.