Bacon Ranch Foil Packet Potatoes
Community Recipe from
- 3 sheets of heavy duty foil
- 10-12 baby red potatoes, thinly sliced
- 6 slice(s) cooked and crumbled bacon
- 1 package(s) Ranch dressing mix
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3 tablespoon(s) butter
- sour cream for serving, if desired
- 1. Spray each sheet of foil with cooking spray. Top each piece with equal portions of potatoes, bacon, and ranch dressing mix. Add salt and pepper to taste. Add 1 tablespoon of butter to each serving. Wrap securely.
- 2. Grill for 20-30 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before serving. Serve in foil, topped with sour cream if desired.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kateseats59 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Bacon Ranch Foil Packet Potatoes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables