Bacon Quiche Biscuit Cups
Looking for a dinner made using Pillsbury Grands biscuits? Then check out these bacon quiche biscuit cups – a cheesy meal. Recipe from Doris Geist: Bethlehem, Pennsylvania via Pillsbury.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 5 slice(s) bacon
- 1 8-ounce package(s) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoon(s) milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup(s) shredded Swiss cheese (2 oz)
- 2 tablespoon(s) chopped green onions (2 medium)
- 1 12-ounce can(s) Pillsbury Grands Jr. Golden Layers refrigerated biscuits
- 1. Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 10 regular-size muffin cups with nonstick cooking spray. In 8-inch skillet, cook bacon until crisp. Drain on paper towels. Crumble bacon; set aside.
- 2. Meanwhile, in small bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Gradually add milk and eggs, beating at low speed until smooth. Stir in Swiss cheese and onions. Set aside.
- 3. Separate dough into 10 biscuits. Press or roll each to form 5-inch round. Place 1 biscuit round in each muffin cup; firmly press in bottom and up sides, forming 1/4-inch rim. Place half of bacon in bottom of dough-lined muffin cups. Spoon cheese mixture evenly into cups.
- 4. Bake 21 to 26 minutes or until filling is set and edges of biscuit cups are golden brown. Sprinkle each with remaining bacon; lightly press into filling. Remove biscuit cups from pan.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note