Enjoy the traditional flavor of a bacon quiche without the effort by preparing this quick version. Using baking mix means there's no need to fuss over a pastry crust. From Helen Hoppes: Wabash, Indiana. Recipe published in Quick Cooking May/June 2001.
Stand: 10 Minutes
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 cup(s) 2% milk
- 1/4 cup(s) butter, melted
- 1/2 cup(s) biscuit/baking mix
- Dash pepper
- 8 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 3/4 cup(s) shredded cheddar cheese
- • In a blender, combine the eggs, milk and butter. Add biscuit mix and pepper; cover and process for 15 seconds. Pour into a greased 9-in. pie plate. Top with bacon and cheese.
- • Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Let stand for 10 minutes before cutting. Yield: 6-8 servings.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note