Bacon Potato Salad
Refrigerate: 1 Hour
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 cup(s) cubed red potatoes
- 1 cup(s) chopped onion
- 7 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 2 tablespoon(s) minced fresh parsley
- 1 1/3 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoon(s) grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoon(s) prepared ranch salad dressing
- 2 tablespoon(s) prepared mustard
- 4 teaspoon(s) white vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- • Place potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 10-15 minutes or until tender. Drain.
- • In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, onion, bacon and parsley. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Pour over potato mixture; toss to coat. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until chilled.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note