Bacon Potato Puff
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 pound(s) sliced bacon, diced
- 4 eggs, separated
- 1/4 cup(s) finely chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 2 cup(s) warm mashed potatoes (with added milk and butter)
- 1/2 cup(s) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup(s) minced fresh parsley
- • In a skillet, cook bacon until crisp; remove to paper towels to drain. Discard drippings. In a bowl, beat egg yolks until light, about 2 minutes. Beat in onion, mustard and pepper. Place potatoes in a bowl; fold in egg yolk mixture. set aside 2 tablespoons bacon. Fold cheese, parsley and remaining bacon into potatoes. In a small bowl, beat egg whites until stiff; fold into potato mixture.
- • Transfer to a greased 1-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with reserved bacon. Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 45-50 minutes or until set and edges are golden brown. Serve immediately. Yield: 6-8 servings.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note