Bacon Pimiento Cheeseburgers
More From Southern Living
Grill: 16 Minutes
- 2 1/4 pounds ground chuck
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/3 cups Bacon Pimiento Cheese
- Hamburger buns
- Toppings: tomato slices, red onion slices, lettuce leaves, mustard, mayonnaise, ketchup
- 1. Preheat grill to 350° to 400° (medium-high) heat.
- 2. Combine first 3 ingredients in a large bowl until blended. (Do not overwork meat mixture.) Shape mixture into 6 (4-inch) patties. Sprinkle with salt.
- 3. Grill, covered with grill lid, over 350° to 400° (medium-high) heat 7 to 8 minutes on each side or until beef is no longer pink. Top with Bacon Pimiento Cheese, and serve on buns with desired toppings.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sandwiches