- 2 1/4 pounds ground chuck
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/3 cups Bacon Pimiento Cheese
- Hamburger buns
- Toppings: tomato slices, red onion slices, lettuce leaves, mustard, mayonnaise, ketchup
How to Make It
Preheat grill to 350° to 400° (medium-high) heat.
Combine first 3 ingredients in a large bowl until blended. (Do not overwork meat mixture.) Shape mixture into 6 (4-inch) patties. Sprinkle with salt.
Grill, covered with grill lid, over 350° to 400° (medium-high) heat 7 to 8 minutes on each side or until beef is no longer pink. Top with Bacon Pimiento Cheese, and serve on buns with desired toppings.