@JAMES09 You might want to research the health thing a bit.The whole study that "proved" saturated fat = bad for you was proven to be a complete lie(look up "7 countries study lies" and just research. And new research is fast showing that cholesterol itself isn't bad for you. You are working off of old false data I'm afraid. Even full fat milk is now showing to be healthier for you than fat free.
Bacon Pimiento Cheese
This creamycheese spread is flavored with bacon and pimientos, and the recipe makes eough for 8 to 10 sandwiches.
This recipe goes with Bacon Pimiento Cheeseburgers
More From Southern Living
- 4 bacon slices
- 2 (8-oz.) blocks sharp Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 (4-oz.) jar diced pimiento, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Cook bacon in a large skillet 4 to 5 minutes on each side or until crisp; remove bacon, and drain on paper towels. Crumble bacon. Stir together bacon, cheese, and remaining ingredients just until blended. Store cheese mixture in an airtight container in refrigerator up to 1 week.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This