between the bacon & the fatty cheese, I can feel my arteries hardening already... Sounds like a great sandwich, but not too healthy.
Bacon Pimiento Cheese
This creamycheese spread is flavored with bacon and pimientos, and the recipe makes eough for 8 to 10 sandwiches.
This recipe goes with Bacon Pimiento Cheeseburgers
More From Southern Living
- 4 bacon slices
- 2 (8-oz.) blocks sharp Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 (4-oz.) jar diced pimiento, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Cook bacon in a large skillet 4 to 5 minutes on each side or until crisp; remove bacon, and drain on paper towels. Crumble bacon. Stir together bacon, cheese, and remaining ingredients just until blended. Store cheese mixture in an airtight container in refrigerator up to 1 week.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note