this is amazing on a fried green tomato BLT! i will be making this many many more times
More From Southern Living
- 8 bacon slices
- 2 (8-ounce) blocks smoked Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 (8-ounce) blocks Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 (4-ounce) jar diced pimiento, drained
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Cook bacon in a skillet until crisp; remove bacon, and drain on paper towels. Crumble bacon.
- Stir together bacon, cheeses, and remaining ingredients in a bowl. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers