- 8 ounces store-bought pizza dough (or make your own with our recipe)
- 1/3 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 pear, halved, cored, and thinly sliced
- 2 ounces Canadian bacon, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoons crumbled gorgonzola or other blue cheese
- 6 cups mixed greens, divided
- 2 cups broccoli florets, divided
- 6 tablespoons low-fat balsamic vinaigrette, divided
- calories 360
- fat 13 g
- satfat 4.5 g
- monofat 3 g
- polyfat 4 g
- protein 17 g
- carbohydrate 46 g
- fiber 7 g
- cholesterol 24 mg
- sodium 504 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 400°.
With a floured rolling pin, roll dough into a 12-inch circle; transfer to a 12-inch pizza stone or round baking pan. Bake at 400° for 5–7 minutes or until crust begins to puff.
While crust bakes, stir together ricotta cheese and honey. Remove crust from oven, and flip so bottom is now on top. Spread ricotta mixture evenly over crust. Top with 1/4 cup mozzarella, pear, Canadian bacon, and walnuts. Top with remaining 1/4 cup mozzarella and gorgonzola.
Return pizza to oven; bake an additional 15 minutes until cheese is melted and bubbly. Allow pizza to set before slicing into 8 pieces.
While pizza bakes, assemble side salads, using 1 1/2 cups greens, 1/2 cup broccoli, and 1 1/2 tablespoons dressing per serving.