Bacon, Peach, and Basil Burgers
- 1 1/2 pounds ground sirloin
- 2 tablespoons chopped pickled jalapeño peppers
- 2 tablespoons pickled jalapeño pepper juice
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 6 thick bacon slices
- 1 small sweet onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup peach chutney
- 4 ounces goat cheese, softened
- 6 hamburger buns, toasted
- 1 medium peach, sliced
- Fresh basil leaves
- 1. Preheat grill to 350° to 400° (medium-high) heat. Combine first 4 ingredients. Gently shape mixture into 6 (4-inch) patties.
- 2. Cook bacon in a large skillet over medium heat 8 minutes or until crisp. Remove bacon, and drain on paper towels, reserving 2 Tbsp. drippings in skillet. Increase heat to medium-high, and sauté onion in reserved hot drippings 6 minutes or until tender. Remove from heat, and stir in chutney.
- 3. Grill patties, covered with grill lid, 4 to 5 minutes on each side or until beef is no longer pink in center. Top with cheese, and serve on hamburger buns with onion mixture, bacon, peach slices, and basil leaves.
- Note: We tested with Alecia's Peach Chutney.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note