- 1 1/2 pounds ground sirloin
- 2 tablespoons chopped pickled jalapeño peppers
- 2 tablespoons pickled jalapeño pepper juice
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 6 thick bacon slices
- 1 small sweet onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup peach chutney
- 4 ounces goat cheese, softened
- 6 hamburger buns, toasted
- 1 medium peach, sliced
- Fresh basil leaves
How to Make It
Preheat grill to 350° to 400° (medium-high) heat. Combine first 4 ingredients. Gently shape mixture into 6 (4-inch) patties.
Cook bacon in a large skillet over medium heat 8 minutes or until crisp. Remove bacon, and drain on paper towels, reserving 2 Tbsp. drippings in skillet. Increase heat to medium-high, and sauté onion in reserved hot drippings 6 minutes or until tender. Remove from heat, and stir in chutney.
Grill patties, covered with grill lid, 4 to 5 minutes on each side or until beef is no longer pink in center. Top with cheese, and serve on hamburger buns with onion mixture, bacon, peach slices, and basil leaves.
Note: We tested with Alecia's Peach Chutney.