I made these in a half a cake pop pan and they turned out great. They were popular and eaten up quickly at our party!
Photo: Jennifer Davick; Styling: Buffy Hargett
More From Southern Living
Total: 2 Hours
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 (8-oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup half-and-half
- 1 large egg
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 4 bacon slices, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh chives
- 1. Beat butter and cream cheese at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy. Gradually add flour to butter mixture, beating at low speed until blended. Shape mixture into 24 balls, and place on a baking sheet; cover and chill 1 hour.
- 2. Place dough balls into cups of a lightly greased 24-cup miniature muffin pan; press dough, forming a shell.
- 3. Preheat oven to 375°. Whisk together half-and-half and next 2 ingredients. Sprinkle bacon into pastry shells; top each with 1 tsp. cheese. Drizzle half-and-half mixture over cheese. Sprinkle chives over half-and-half mixture.
- 4. Bake at 375° for 25 to 30 minutes or until puffed and golden brown. Remove from pan to a wire rack and cool 5 minutes. Serve warm.
- Pair with: Sauternes, or Muscat de Beaumes-de-Venise, or German Riesling.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note