This recipe goes with Ginger-Parsnip Soup With Bacon-Parmesan Crisps
Yield: Makes about 1 dozen
More From Southern Living
- 1/2 (8.5-oz.) French bread baguette, cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 1/4 cup (1 oz.) shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 cooked bacon slices, crumbled
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1. Preheat oven to 400°. Arrange bread slices on a baking sheet; lightly coat bread with cooking spray. Bake 5 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 2. Combine Parmesan cheese and crumbled bacon. Sprinkle cheese mixture on bread slices, and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 3. Bake at 400° for 5 minutes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers