This appetizing Bacon-Onion Dip boasts minimal prep time and pairs perfectly with assorted fresh vegetables.
More From Southern Living
Total: 10 Minutes
- 1 (8-oz.) container sour cream
- 1/2 cup cooked and crumbled bacon
- 2 tablespoons green onions, sliced
- 3 tablespoons buttermilk
- 1 tablespoon horseradish
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Garnish: chopped fresh chives, black pepper
- 1. Stir together first 8 ingredients. Cover and chill until ready to serve (up to 24 hours). Garnish, if desired.
- TRY THIS TWIST
- Blue Cheese-Bacon-Onion Dip: Stir in 1 (4-oz.) package crumbled blue cheese.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note