Bacon 'n' Onion Potato Salad
More From Southern Living
Chill: 1 Hour
- 4 pounds red potatoes
- 1 (8-ounce) container sour cream
- 1 cup light mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons Creole mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 4 bacon slices, cooked and crumbled
- Place potatoes and water to cover in a large Dutch oven; bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Cook 25 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Drain and let cool. Cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices.
- Stir together sour cream and next 4 ingredients.
- Stir together potatoes, sour cream mixture, green onions, and parsley in a large bowl. Cover and chill 1 hour or until ready to serve. Stir in bacon just before serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salads