Bacon 'n' Egg Sandwiches
The crisp bacon, hard-cooked eggs and crunchy green onions make these special sandwiches look impressive when company drops by for lunch. Best of all, they're a snap to assemble. From Ann Fuemmeler: Glasgow, Missouri. Recipe published in Quick Cooking March/April 2000.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup(s) sour cream
- 8 slice(s) bread
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 4 slice(s) process American cheese
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 8 bacon strips, cooked and drained
- 1/4 cup(s) butter, softened
- Spread sour cream on one side of each of four slices of bread. Top with the onions, cheese, eggs and bacon. Top with the remaining bread. Butter outsides of sandwiches. Toast sandwiches for 2-3 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note