Bacon 'n' Egg Sandwiches
- 1/2 cup(s) sour cream
- 8 slice(s) bread
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 4 slice(s) process American cheese
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 8 bacon strips, cooked and drained
- 1/4 cup(s) butter, softened
- Spread sour cream on one side of each of four slices of bread. Top with the onions, cheese, eggs and bacon. Top with the remaining bread. Butter outsides of sandwiches. Toast sandwiches for 2-3 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note