Bacon N Egg Pizza
Pizza for breakfast? Kids especially will enjoy eating the bacon, cheese, hash browns and eggs layered on an easy-to-cut pizza-like crust. This attractive entree is sure to be a hit with grown-ups, too. Originally published as Bacon N Egg Pizza in Country Woman Christmas Annual 2002.
- 1 8-ounce tube refrigerated crescent rolls
- 12 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup(s) frozen shredded hash brown potatoes
- 3/4 cup(s) shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoon(s) milk
- 1/2 cup(s) grated Parmesan or Romano cheese
- • Unroll crescent dough into one long rectangle. Press onto the bottom and 1/2 in. up the sides of a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Seal seams and perforations. Sprinkle with bacon, potatoes and cheddar cheese.
- • In a large bowl, beat eggs and milk. Pour over cheddar cheese. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 25-30 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note