Bacon 'n' Egg Biscuits
On busy mornings, these tasty sandwiches can be ready in about 15 minutes. While the biscuits bake, cook the eggs and warm up precooked bacon. Then add cheese for a homemade in-hand breakfast. Recipe published in Quick Cooking January/February 2000.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) Buttermilk Biscuit Mix
- 7 tablespoon(s) water
- 8 eggs
- 8 slice(s) American cheese
- 8 bacon strips, halved and cooked
- • In a large bowl, combine biscuit mix and water just until blended. Turn onto a lightly floured surface and knead 5 times. Roll out to 1/2-in. thickness; cut with a lightly floured 3-in. biscuit cutter.
- • Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 425° for 9-10 minutes or until golden brown. Meanwhile, scramble the eggs. Split the biscuits; fill each with a slice of cheese, scrambled egg and two bacon pieces.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note