Bacon-Mustard Salad Dressing
The tangy-sweet blend of flavors in this creamy dressing complements lettuce and tomatoes so nicely. From Fran Scottz: Birmingham, Michigan. Recipe published in Light & Tasty February/March 2001.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 bacon strip, diced
- 6 tablespoon(s) orange juice
- 1/2 cup(s) fat-free sour cream
- 3 tablespoon(s) finely chopped green onions (white portion only)
- 1 tablespoon(s) Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 teaspoon(s) brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) pepper
- In a nonstick skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp. Remove with a slotted spoon to drain on paper towels. Add orange juice to the drippings; stir to loosen browned bits from pan. Place the remaining ingredients in a blender or food processor; add orange juice mixture and bacon. Cover and process until smooth. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 3/4 cup.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note