Bacon-Mustard Salad Dressing
Community Recipe from
- 1 bacon strip, diced
- 6 tablespoon(s) orange juice
- 1/2 cup(s) fat-free sour cream
- 3 tablespoon(s) finely chopped green onions (white portion only)
- 1 tablespoon(s) Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 teaspoon(s) brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) pepper
- In a nonstick skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp. Remove with a slotted spoon to drain on paper towels. Add orange juice to the drippings; stir to loosen browned bits from pan. Place the remaining ingredients in a blender or food processor; add orange juice mixture and bacon. Cover and process until smooth. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 3/4 cup.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes