Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 head(s) lettuce cut up
- 15 ounce(s) mandarin oranges drained
- 1/2 pound(s) bacon fried & crumbled
- 5 ounce(s) slivered almonds brown in bacon drippings
- 1 can(s) dried french onions
- 2-1/2 tablespoon(s) vinegar
- 2-1/2 tablespoon(s) honey
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/3 cup(s) sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) paprika
- 1/2 small onion minced
- 1/2 cup(s) oil
- Mix salad ingredients together in large bowl.
- In small sauce pan, combine all dressing ingredients EXCEPT the oil. Heat till sugar dissolves. Place into blender and add the 1/2 cup oil. Blend well & pour over the salad. Serve immediately if warm salad is desired.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by brookshire2237 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Bacon-Mandarin Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads