Bacon Mac & Cheese with Wisconsin Gruyere
Community Recipe from
- 1 quart(s) heavy cream
- 4 tablespoon(s) fresh rosemary, chopped
- salt and black pepper to taste
- 1/2 pound(s) bacon, diced, fried crips and drained
- 1 pound(s) elbow macaroni, reserving 3 tsp pasta water
- 2 cup(s) wisconsin gruyere cheese, grated
- Place cream in large saucepan with rosemary. Add salt and pepper. Bring to boil and keep at boil until reduced by half (be patient, this takes some time).
- Stir in bacon and pasta and simmer until hot; add the Gruyère cheese and 3 teaspoons pasta water.
- Stir until cheese is melted. Garnish with chopped chives. Serve immediately.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Delacy and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Bacon Mac & Cheese with Wisconsin Gruyere Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes