Bacon. Lettuce, Tomato & Watermelon Salad
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 12 strip(s) Bacon cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 head(s) romaine lettuce chopped
- 3 cup(s) watermelon diced
- 1 1/2 cup(s) yellow cherry tomatoes halved
- 2 cup(s) French bread cubed
- 2 tablespoon(s) bacon drippings or extra virgen olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- Cook bacon in a large skillet until crisp; remove to a paper-towel-lined plate. reserve bacon drippings.
- Combine bread cubes and 2 Tbsp. reserved bacon drippings for the croutons in a bowl, stirring to coat bread with drippings. Saute bread cubes in a nonstick skillet over medium low heat until browned, 8-10 mins, stirring frequently. If croutons are too dry, add another 1 Tbsp. drippings as needed. Season croutons with salt and pepper.
- Divide lettuce among 4 plates. Top each salad with some of the bacon, watermelon, and tomatoes. Garnish with croutons and serve with Parmesan Black Pepper Dressing
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Chrispalma46 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Bacon. Lettuce, Tomato & Watermelon Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads