SOOOOOOO addictively delicious! Serve with cheese and crackers.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1.5 pound(s) bacon cut into 1" pieces
- 2 whole(s) medium yellow onions chopped
- 5 whole(s) garlic cloves chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) cider vingar
- 1/4 cup(s) maple syrup
- 1/2 cup(s) brown sugar
- 3/4 cup(s) brewed coffee
- Fry bacon to crispiness. Drain all but 1 tbsp of fat from the pan.
- Fry onion and garlic until soft and translucent.
- Add remaining ingredients and bring to a boil, scraping bacon remains from the pan.
- Transfer to crock pot and cook on high 3.5-4 hours.
- Puree with a stick blender to desired consistency.
- Store in a mason jar for up to 4 weeks.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Oddity123 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Bacon Jam Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Sauces/Condiments