This favorite bacon dip recipe is prepared in the slow cooker, making it an effortless appetizer.
Yield: Makes 7 to 8 cups.
- 3 8-oz. pkgs. cream cheese, softened
- 12-oz. pkg. shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 1/3 cup green onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 12 slices bacon, crisply cooked and crumbled
- bagel chips or assorted crackers
- Combine all ingredients except bacon and chips or crackers in a slow cooker. Cover and cook on low setting for 4 to 5 hours, or on high setting for 2 to 2 1/2 hours, stirring once halfway through. Just before serving, stir in bacon. Serve with bagel chips or crackers.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note