This favorite bacon dip recipe is prepared in the slow cooker, making it an effortless appetizer.
Yield: Makes 7 to 8 cups.
- 3 8-oz. pkgs. cream cheese, softened
- 12-oz. pkg. shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 1/3 cup green onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 12 slices bacon, crisply cooked and crumbled
- bagel chips or assorted crackers
- Combine all ingredients except bacon and chips or crackers in a slow cooker. Cover and cook on low setting for 4 to 5 hours, or on high setting for 2 to 2 1/2 hours, stirring once halfway through. Just before serving, stir in bacon. Serve with bagel chips or crackers.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers