- 12 ounces elbow macaroni
- 3 strips bacon (about 2.5 oz.), chopped
- 3 tablespoons melted butter, divided
- 1/4 cup chopped mixed fresh herbs such as tarragon, parsley, chives, and/or rosemary
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup brie cheese, cut into chunks
- 1/2 cup cream cheese, cut into chunks
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup plain dried bread crumbs
- calories 811
- caloriesfromfat 48 %
- protein 29 g
- fat 43 g
- satfat 25 g
- carbohydrate 76 g
- fiber 3 g
- sodium 746 mg
- cholesterol 119 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to broil. Cook macaroni according to package directions. Drain.
Meanwhile, fry bacon until crisp, about 5 minutes, then drain on paper towels, reserving 1 tbsp. grease. Set bacon aside.
In the warm pasta pot, mix reserved grease, 2 tbsp. butter, the herbs, onions, garlic, and soft cheeses. Mix in warm pasta and bacon. Spoon into 4 ramekins (1 1/2-cup size); sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
In a small bowl, combine remaining 1 tbsp. butter and the bread crumbs, stirring to combine. Sprinkle evenly over cheese.
Broil ramekins until golden and bubbling, about 3 minutes.
Note: Nutritional analysis is per serving.