The dressing for this salad is absolutely delicious! My boyfriend and I cannot get enough and our 4 year old son loves it too! The recipe states it makes four cups, but it does not. I triple the recipe! It is also quick and easy to make.
More From Cooking Light
- Calories: 30
- Fat: 1g
- Saturated fat: 0.5g
- Sodium: 203mg
- 2 center-cut bacon slices
- 2 tablespoons sherry vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 (6-ounce) package herb salad mix
- Cook bacon slices in a small nonstick skillet over medium heat until crisp. Remove bacon from pan; crumble. Pour drippings into a medium bowl. Add vinegar, Dijon mustard, honey, pepper, and salt to bowl; stir with a whisk. Add salad mix; toss to coat. Sprinkle with bacon.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note