Bacon Hash- Brown Casserole
Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) bacon
- 1/2 cup(s) diced onion
- 1/2-3/4 cup(s) diced bell peppers
- 3 cup(s) cheddar cheese shredded
- 8 eggs
- 2 cup(s) milk
- 16oz frozen hash brown potatoes thawed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 7x11 inch casserole dish.
- Fry the bacon in a large, deep skillet over medium-high heat until evenly browned, about 10 minutes. Drain on a paper towel-lined plate. Crumble.
- In a large bowl beat together eggs and milk. Mix in 2 cups cheese, bacon, onion and peppers. Stir in the thawed hash browns. Pour mixture into prepared casserole.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes. Uncover and sprinkle the remaining cheese on top & bake for another 30 minutes till eggs are set & cheese is golden.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ChristyR93 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Bacon Hash- Brown Casserole Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch