- 16 slices bacon
- 8 peach halves
- 6 cups cold, cooked mashed potatoes
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup bacon drippings, melted and divided
- Fresh parsley sprigs
- Place bacon and peach halves on racks in 2 broiler pans
- Combine potatoes, eggs, salt, and paprika in a large mixing bowl; mix well. Shape mixture into 8 cakes; dredge in flour. Place on racks with bacon and peach halves. Brush peaches and potato cakes with 2 tablespoons bacon drippings.
- Broil 2 inches from heating element 6 minutes or until potato cakes are browned. Remove from oven, and turn peaches, bacon, and potato cakes. Brush peaches and potato cakes with remaining bacon drippings. Broil an additional 6 minutes or until browned.
- Place potato cakes on a serving dish. Top each cake with 2 slices bacon and a peach half. Garnish with parsley. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Breakfast/Brunch