- 2 ounces goat cheese, softened
- 2 ounces 1/3-less-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon grated red onion
- 3/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 8 medium jalapeno peppers, halved vertically and seeded
- 3 center-cut bacon slices, cooked and crumbled
- 2 tablespoons red pepper jelly
- 1 teaspoon water
- calories 59
- fat 3.9 g
- satfat 2.3 g
- monofat 0.8 g
- polyfat 0.1 g
- protein 3 g
- carbohydrate 3 g
- fiber 0.0 g
- cholesterol 11 mg
- iron 0.0 mg
- sodium 195 mg
- calcium 21 mg
- sugars 2 g
- Est. Added Sugars 1 g
How to Make It
Preheat broiler to high.
Combine first 6 ingredients in a medium bowl; stir well to combine.
Arrange pepper halves on a jelly-roll pan; divide filling among peppers. Broil 7 minutes or until peppers are tender and beginning to brown. Sprinkle with bacon.
Combine jelly and water in a microwave-safe bowl; microwave 30 seconds or until saucy. Drizzle evenly over peppers.