Bacon Garlic Cream Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms Recipe
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 8 ounce(s) cream cheese softened
- 6 strip(s) bacon fried and crumbled
- 25 piece(s) mushrooms stems removed
- 25 piece(s) mushroom stems finely chopped
- 1 piece(s) small onion finely chopped
- 3 teaspoon(s) minced garlic minced
- 1 box(es) chicken stove top stuffing cooked
- Directions Fry bacon up in a pan and remove. Keep fat in pan.Saute onion, garlic and mushroom stems in bacon fat until tender. Drain off excess fat.In a bowl mix crumbled bacon, onion, garlic and stems with softened cream cheese until the mixture is workable. Add stuffing mixture. Stuff each mushroom and bake at 350 degrees F for 10-15 minutes. Finish under the broiler just until tops are golden.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ttrucks and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Bacon Garlic Cream Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms Recipe Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers