Bacon, Egg N Cheese Bites
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 6 slice(s) bacon chopped
- 1 medium Onion diced
- 3 eggs beaten
- 3/4 cup(s) baking mix
- 2 cup(s) cheese, e.g. swiss, cheddar, etc shredded
- 2 1/2 tablespoon(s) dried parsley crumbled
- Fry 6 chopped slices bacon and 1 diced medium onion together until bacon is done and onion is glossy. Drain.
- Beat 3 eggs. Stir in 3/4 c baking mix, 2 c shredded Swiss cheese and 2 1/2 tbs crumbled dried parsley. Add bacon and onion, and stir until baking mix is completely combined.
- Spoon mixture into 2 greased mini muffin tins. Bake at 350 degrees for about 10 to 15 minutes or until tops are slightly browned. Cool and remove from tins.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Kahtilyn and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note