Bacon, Egg N Cheese Bites
Community Recipe from
- 6 slice(s) bacon chopped
- 1 medium Onion diced
- 3 eggs beaten
- 3/4 cup(s) baking mix
- 2 cup(s) cheese, e.g. swiss, cheddar, etc shredded
- 2 1/2 tablespoon(s) dried parsley crumbled
- Fry 6 chopped slices bacon and 1 diced medium onion together until bacon is done and onion is glossy. Drain.
- Beat 3 eggs. Stir in 3/4 c baking mix, 2 c shredded Swiss cheese and 2 1/2 tbs crumbled dried parsley. Add bacon and onion, and stir until baking mix is completely combined.
- Spoon mixture into 2 greased mini muffin tins. Bake at 350 degrees for about 10 to 15 minutes or until tops are slightly browned. Cool and remove from tins.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Kahtilyn and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes