This was so good and so easy! I used 6 whole eggs and it was the perfect amount. I will make this again and it would be perfect to bring to a brunch potluck, too!
Bacon and Egg Breakfast Pizza
Bacon, cheese, and potatoes make for tasty toppings on this kid-approved pizza. Reheat leftovers on a griddle or in a skillet over medium heat to get a crisp crust without overcooking the filling.
More From Oxmoor House
- Calories: 192
- Calories from fat: 0.0%
- Fat: 10.1g
- Saturated fat: 4.9g
- Monounsaturated fat: 1.9g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1g
- Protein: 11.6g
- Carbohydrate: 14.5g
- Fiber: 0.1g
- Cholesterol: 15mg
- Iron: 1.4mg
- Sodium: 560mg
- Calcium: 132mg
- 1 (8-ounce) can reduced-fat refrigerated crescent dinner roll dough
- Cooking spray
- 1 cup frozen shredded or diced hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 6 center-cut bacon slices, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup (4 ounces) reduced-fat shredded extrasharp cheddar cheese
- 8 large egg whites, lightly beaten
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons grated fresh Parmesan cheese
- 1. Preheat oven to 375°.
- 2. Unroll dough, and separate into triangles. Press triangles together to form a single 10-inch round crust on a 12-inch pizza pan coated with cooking spray. Crimp edges of dough with fingers to form a rim.
- 3. Top prepared dough with potatoes, bacon, and cheddar cheese. Carefully pour egg whites over cheese; sprinkle with salt, pepper, and Parmesan cheese.
- 4. Bake at 375° for 23 minutes or until crust is browned. Cut into wedges.
- Young Chefs can:
- Unroll dough
- Help top dough with toppings
- Older Chefs can:
- Press dough triangles together
- Pour egg whites over cheese
- Sprinkle salt, pepper, and cheese
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note