- 1 (8-ounce) can reduced-fat refrigerated crescent dinner roll dough
- Cooking spray
- 1 cup frozen shredded or diced hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 6 center-cut bacon slices, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup (4 ounces) reduced-fat shredded extrasharp cheddar cheese
- 8 large egg whites, lightly beaten
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons grated fresh Parmesan cheese
- calories 192
- caloriesfromfat 0.0 %
- fat 10.1 g
- satfat 4.9 g
- monofat 1.9 g
- polyfat 1 g
- protein 11.6 g
- carbohydrate 14.5 g
- fiber 0.1 g
- cholesterol 15 mg
- iron 1.4 mg
- sodium 560 mg
- calcium 132 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 375°.
Unroll dough, and separate into triangles. Press triangles together to form a single 10-inch round crust on a 12-inch pizza pan coated with cooking spray. Crimp edges of dough with fingers to form a rim.
Top prepared dough with potatoes, bacon, and cheddar cheese. Carefully pour egg whites over cheese; sprinkle with salt, pepper, and Parmesan cheese.
Bake at 375° for 23 minutes or until crust is browned. Cut into wedges.
Young Chefs can:
Older Chefs can: