1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. Unroll dough, and separate into triangles. Press triangles together to form a single 10-inch round crust on a 12-inch pizza pan coated with cooking spray. Crimp edges of dough with fingers to form a rim.
3. Top prepared dough with potatoes, bacon, and cheddar cheese. Carefully pour egg whites over cheese; sprinkle with salt, pepper, and Parmesan cheese.
4. Bake at 375° for 23 minutes or until crust is browned. Cut into wedges.
Young Chefs can:
- Unroll dough
- Help top dough with toppings
Older Chefs can:
- Press dough triangles together
- Pour egg whites over cheese
- Sprinkle salt, pepper, and cheese