Bacon, Egg, and Cheese Crescent Rolls
Cook's Note: This was a quick and delicious Saturday morning breakfast that entire family can enjoy. As usual, I saw this on Pinterest and thought it looked amazing and it was another hit. I just can't get enough of Pinterest. Maybe it's the visualization of the food... I don't know. Anyway, this recipe is a keeper! They were all gone in a matter of minutes!
Yield: 16 servings ( Serving Size: 1 )
Community Recipe from
- 2 can(s) Crescent Rolls
- 8 slice(s) Turkey Baclon
- 1/2 cup(s) Finely Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 4 Eggs Scrambled
- 1 Egg Beaten
- Cracked Black Pepper
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Unroll crescent dough on work surface; separate into triangles.
- Top each triangle with bacon, scrambled egg and cheese. Roll up loosely as directed on can. Place on ungreased cookie sheet; curve into crescent shape. Brush with beaten egg; sprinkle with pepper.
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by karebear1431 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes