Bacon, Egg, and Cheese Crescent Rolls
Cook's Note: This was a quick and delicious Saturday morning breakfast that entire family can enjoy. As usual, I saw this on Pinterest and thought it looked amazing and it was another hit. I just can't get enough of Pinterest. Maybe it's the visualization of the food... I don't know. Anyway, this recipe is a keeper! They were all gone in a matter of minutes!
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 can(s) Crescent Rolls
- 8 slice(s) Turkey Baclon
- 1/2 cup(s) Finely Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 4 Eggs Scrambled
- 1 Egg Beaten
- Cracked Black Pepper
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Unroll crescent dough on work surface; separate into triangles.
- Top each triangle with bacon, scrambled egg and cheese. Roll up loosely as directed on can. Place on ungreased cookie sheet; curve into crescent shape. Brush with beaten egg; sprinkle with pepper.
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by karebear1431 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note